to be confirmed
New Brunswick & Newfoundland Camps
At this date, there are restrictions to enter these provinces, which creates uncertainty for the planning of these camps. We will update on those camps status as soon as we know more.
In the case that we are unable to resume our on-ice sessions and unable to travel to another region or province, we will consider offering an entirely virtual camp.
AYR Motor Center
Ouellette & Poulin Hockey Camps are designed to perfect the athlete’s technical and tactical individual skills to enable them to perform at the elite level. Our strategic plan will empower young athletes with tools to execute the fundamentals aptitudes related to hockey at the highest level while enjoying the process.
Guest coaches who have joined Caroline Ouellette and Marie-Philip Poulin in the past include Olympians Julie Chu, Laura Stacey, Charline Labonté, Lauriane Rougeau, Kim St-Pierre, Mélodie Daoust, Noémie Marin, Geneviève Lacasse, Catherine Ward, France St- Louis and several members of the Canadian and American National Women’s Team.
About Marie-Philip Poulin
Marie-Philip is a three-time Olympic medalist (2 Gold, 1 Silver). She participated in the 2010-2014-2018 Olympic Winter Games. She is the National Women’s Team captain since the 2014-2015 season. Marie-Philip played in 6 IIHF World Championships and 6 Four Nations Cup. She is a member of the CWHL Les Canadiennes de Montreal and has won the Clarkson cup in 2009 and 2017. Marie-Philip received the Jayne Hefford trophy and earned the Angela James Bowl three times in the CWHL. She graduated from Boston University in 2015 with a degree in Psychology. She played in the Frozen Four three times in her university career. She was a finalist twice for the Patty Kazmaier award. Marie-Philip is a skill development coach with the McGill University Martlets.
about caroline ouellette
Caroline is a Four-time Olympic Gold medalist. She played in the 2002-2006-2010 and 2014 Olympic Games. Caroline participated in twelve IIHF World Championships as an athlete and three as a coach. She was a member of the CWHL Les Canadiennes de Montreal from 2008 to 2017 and has won the Clarkson Cup in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2017. Caroline graduated with honours from the University of Minnesota Duluth with a degree in Criminology and Women’s Studies. She won the NCAA National Title in 2003 as a player and 2008 as a coach.
Caroline is the founder of the Girls Hockey Celebration, a not for profit organization that welcomes annually over 850 female hockey players aged from 5 to 12. She is the head coach of the All-Star Peewee team that has participated in the Quebec International Peewee Tournament since 2016. Caroline is an assistant coach with the National Senior team and is part of the skill development coaching staff with Hockey Canada. She is currently associate head coach of Les Canadiennes de Montréal and assistant coach with the Concordia University Stingers.
- Triple médaillée olympique
- Championne de la coupe Clarkson en 2009 et 2017
- Graduée de l’université Boston
- 4 x médaillée d’or olympique
- 4 x championne de la coupe Clarkson
- Entraîneure-adjointe avec Équipe Canada
- Entraîneure-chef de l’équipe étoile qui a atteint la finale du Tournoi International Pee-wee de Québec en 2017
More coaches will be confirmed shortly
Open to 5 to 18 years old
The players will be divided in groups based on age and caliber
Includes hockey jersey, snacks and a Gatorade water bottle
7.5 hours of ice
– Skating technique (balance, power, agility)
– Stick handling / Puck carries / Dekes Shooting technique & passing
– Small areas competitive games
Goalies will have goaltender position specific drills for a minimum of 50 minutes each day with our goalie coaches.
3 Off-ice sessions
Emphasis on running technique, speed, agility, power, strength and interval training
3 In Class Sessions
With our coaches on topic related to high performance such as sport psychology, nutrition, training, setting goals and journey to the Olympics.
- (including taxes)
- Registration fee include snacks and hockey jersey and a water bottle.
- Several participation prizes will be handed out.
- (including taxes)
- 2nd Home Cafe and Grill are offering you to sign up for 3 lunches. The total cost for the camp participation and lunches (taxes included) is $405.
- Discount of $50 for a 2nd member of the same family.
- Discount of $50 for taking part in a second Ouellette & Poulin Hockey camp during the summer 2020.
- Discount code will be included in the confirmation email of your first camp registration.
Due to the current travel restrictions into New Brunswick. Registrations are not open at the moment.