July 25 to 26, 2020
Arena Ronald Caron
Ouellette & Poulin Hockey Camps are designed to perfect the athlete’s technical and tactical individual skills to enable them to perform at the elite level. Our strategic plan will empower young athletes with tools to execute the fundamentals aptitudes related to hockey at the highest level while enjoying the process.
Guest coaches who have joined Caroline Ouellette and Marie-Philip Poulin in the past include Olympians Julie Chu, Laura Stacey, Charline Labonté, Lauriane Rougeau, Kim St-Pierre, Mélodie Daoust, Noémie Marin, Geneviève Lacasse, Catherine Ward, France St- Louis and several members of the Canadian and American National Women’s Team.
About Marie-Philip Poulin
Marie-Philip is a three-time Olympic medalist (2 Gold, 1 Silver). She participated in the 2010-2014-2018 Olympic Winter Games. She is the National Women’s Team captain since the 2014-2015 season. Marie-Philip played in 6 IIHF World Championships and 6 Four Nations Cup. She is a member of the CWHL Les Canadiennes de Montreal and has won the Clarkson cup in 2009 and 2017. Marie-Philip received the Jayne Hefford trophy and earned the Angela James Bowl three times in the CWHL. She graduated from Boston University in 2015 with a degree in Psychology. She played in the Frozen Four three times in her university career. She was a finalist twice for the Patty Kazmaier award. Marie-Philip is a skill development coach with the McGill University Martlets.
about caroline ouellette
Caroline is a Four-time Olympic Gold medalist. She played in the 2002-2006-2010 and 2014 Olympic Games. Caroline participated in twelve IIHF World Championships as an athlete and three as a coach. She was a member of the CWHL Les Canadiennes de Montreal from 2008 to 2017 and has won the Clarkson Cup in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2017. Caroline graduated with honours from the University of Minnesota Duluth with a degree in Criminology and Women’s Studies. She won the NCAA National Title in 2003 as a player and 2008 as a coach.
Caroline is the founder of the Girls Hockey Celebration, a not for profit organization that welcomes annually over 850 female hockey players aged from 5 to 12. She is the head coach of the All-Star Peewee team that has participated in the Quebec International Peewee Tournament since 2016. Caroline is an assistant coach with the National Senior team and is part of the skill development coaching staff with Hockey Canada. She is currently associate head coach of Les Canadiennes de Montréal and assistant coach with the Concordia University Stingers.
- Triple médaillée olympique
- Championne de la coupe Clarkson en 2009 et 2017
- Graduée de l’université Boston
- 4 x médaillée d’or olympique
- 4 x championne de la coupe Clarkson
- Entraîneure-adjointe avec Équipe Canada
- Entraîneure-chef de l’équipe étoile qui a atteint la finale du Tournoi International Pee-wee de Québec en 2017
- 2018 Olympic Silver Medalist in PyeongChang
- 2018 Clarkson Cup Champion
- 2016 University of Dartmouth Graduate
- 2 x Olympic medalist
- Winner of the Clarkson Cup in 2017
- Cornell University Graduate & Frozen Four Finalist
Open to men and women
Beginner and Intermediate Level
Includes a hockey jersey and a Gatorade Sport Bottle
Due to the current situation, we had to adjust our schedule and camp organization.
Our on-ice groups will be limited to 18 skaters.
We hope that this will translate to a more individualized coaching opportunity for our participants.
2 hours of ice daily
– Individual skills development
– Skating technique (balance/edge, power, agility)
– Puck skills (deception & dekes & passing & shooting)
– Position Specific drills
– Controlled scrimmages
– Small space competitive games
Programming to be confirmed depending on safety.
2 live conferences on line with our coaches on hockey related skills/individual tactics and on Olympic journey and high level performance.
- $300 including taxes
- Adult Hockey Camp
- Program for Men and Women
- Discount of $50 to register a 2nd member of the same family.
- Discount code will be included in the confirmation email of your first camp registration